We are looking for FULL-TIME Parts/Service Advisors to join our Service Department.
As key member of our Service Team, the Service Advisor brings to life the Automotive Service Experience for the Customer. He/she must be an expert listener and is a master at executing all the service processes with due diligence and customer service in mind.
The Parts/Service Advisor builds strong relationships with customers in an effort to achieve service targets and utilizes the tools provided to them to ensure all customers keep coming back to the dealership. As a team player He/she strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership.WE OFFER:
- a competitive remuneration
- full benefits that will reward your exceptional abilities
- a work environment that will help you succeed
- a State-of-the-Art facility
- Rest days on Sundays & Holidays
- Ideal candidate preferably has dealership experience (but not required)
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
- Valid Drivers License with clean drivers abstract
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We will also consider Junior Applicants without experience if hopefuls possess the characteristics we are looking for the position.
To qualified applicants, please send us your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or drop them in at 19505 Langley Bypass, Langley.
RARE OPPORTUNITY: NON-COMMISSION SALES POSITION OPENING
2015 was an amazing year at Jonker Nissan shattering all previous sales records!
At Jonker Nissan we’ve established a 21 year reputation of honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service before and after the sale. With the hottest selling products in the market and as the fastest growing dealership in our region, we’re adding Product Advisors to help increase our market penetration and to help maintain our extremely loyal customer base.
This is a full time non-commission based Sales position including extended health, Medical and Dental plan, (after a 90 day probation period has been satisfied). The starting hourly wage is $18 per hour, based on a 37 hour work week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been considering a career in sales, but is a bit apprehensive about working on commission.
To join our winning team, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them in at 19505 Langley Bypass, Langley.
Service Wash Attendants
Full time Automotive Service Wash Attendant required at Jonker Nissan
Jonker Nissan, one of the largest Nissan dealerships in B.C., is currently looking for full-time Service Wash Attendants who will be responsible for assisting the service team in all facets of after-service delivery process.
This position is a daytime shift and we are open 7 days per week.
- Deliver high quality work on a consistent basis
- Maintain and perform top-level professional integrity and appearance
- Have a valid driver’s license with clean records
- Drive manual transmission vehicles
As the Service wash attendant, your duties will include:
- Wash and vacuum customer cars
- Assist in cleaning the service shops
- Ensure the customer parking area is clear
- Maintain the wash bay and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide superior customer service
- Work well independently and with others
What we offer:
- An amazing team atmosphere.
- Long-term family owned and operated company.
- You will enjoy the competitive wages immediately and a benefits package is included after 3 months. This includes:
- life insurance
- Minimum driving: 2 years
If you are interested in exploring this great career opportunity, please apply with your cover letter and resume which needs to include your:
- driving abstract and
- references who you have worked for and reported directly to
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send to Greg@jonker.com and in the subject line please indicate: Service Wash Attendant
Or … please feel free to drop off your application here at Jonker AutoGroup located at 19505 Langley Bypass, V3S 6K1
Auto Detailing & Car Spa Specialists
AUTO DETAILERS & CAR SPA SPECIALISTS NEEDED. APPLY NOW!
Jonker AutoSpa is looking for motivated, outgoing, and detail oriented individuals to fill its Auto Detailer positions.
Specific Skills Needed:
Customer service oriented Work with minimal supervision Knowledge of vehicle detailing equipment and products MUST have detailing and paint polishing experience
Valid class 5 drivers license Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles a must MUST be available to work on Saturdays
To apply, Fax Resumes to (604) 534-7843 or Email to email@example.com