Automotive Serivce / Parts Advisor
April 03 2019,
Automotive Service/Parts Advisor (Jonker Nissan, Langley Bypass, Surrey, BC)
Jonker Nissan has an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time Service/Parts Advisor to start as soon as possible with our professional Service Department operations.
We are looking for a highly motivatedand customer serviceoriented individual who can work in a fast-paced shop with minimum supervision.
Here at Jonker Nissan, we pride ourselves in achieving and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction reports.
What we offer:
- State of the art work facility
- Competitive wages
- Amazing team atmosphere and working environment
- Long term family owned and operated company
- Full training for the right candidate
Your duties will include the following:
- Build strong relationships with customers in an effort to achieve service targets and utilizes the tools provided to ensure all customers keep coming back to the dealership
- Participate in prescribed online and practical training programs
- Follow all work safe guidelines
- Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
- Strive to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership
- Expect you to be an expert listener and a master at executing all the service processes with due diligence and always with customer service in mind
- Preferably has dealership experience (but not essential)
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License with clean drivers abstract
- Positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please provide the following application documents:
- Current resume
- Driving abstract
We appreciate your interest in working here at Jonker Nissan and will contact short listed candidates.