Automotive Service/Parts Advisor
August 07 2018,
Jonker Nissan has an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time Service/Parts Advisor to start as soon as possible with our professional Service Department operations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer service oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced shop with minimum supervision.
Here at Jonker Nissan we pride ourselves in achieving and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction reports.
What we offer:
• State of the art work facility
• Competitive wages
• Amazing team atmosphere and working environment
• Long term family owned and operated company
• Full training for the right candidate
Your duties will include the following:
• Build strong relationships with customers in an effort to achieve service targets and utilizes the tools provided to ensure all customers keep coming back to the dealership
• Participate in prescribed online and practical training programs
• Follow all work safe guidelines
• Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
• Strive to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership
• Expect you to be an expert listener and a master at executing all the service processes with due diligence and customer service in mind
• Preferably has dealership experience (but not essential)
• Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
• Excellent attention to detail
• Valid Driver's License with clean drivers abstract
• Displays a positive attitude
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Please provide your cover letter with the following documents:
• Current resume
• Driving abstract
We thank you for your interest in working with Jonker Nissan.