Automotive Service/Parts Advisor
March 04 2019,
Jonker Nissan has an excellent opportunity for a Part-Time Service/Parts Advisor (which may lead to a Permanent position) to start as soon as possible with our professional Service Department operations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer service oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced shop with minimum supervision.
Here at Jonker Nissan we pride ourselves in achieving and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction reports.
What we offer:
- State of the art work facility
- Competitive wages
- Amazing team atmosphere and working environment
- Long term family owned and operated company
- Full training for the right candidate
Your duties will include the following:
- Build strong relationships with customers in an effort to achieve service targets and utilizes the tools provided to ensure all customers keep coming back to the dealership
- Participate in prescribed online and practical training programs
- Follow all work safe guidelines
- Assist in meeting monthly and annual sales forecasts
- Strive to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership
- Expect you to be an expert listener and a master at executing all the service processes with due diligence and customer service in mind
- Preferably has dealership experience (but not essential)
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the facility, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License with clean drivers abstract
- Displays a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please provide the following application documents:
- Current resume
- Driving abstract
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application and appreciate your consideration to work with us.
You may also drop off your application here at 19505 Langley By-Pass, Surrey, V3S6K1