Automotive Technician or 2nd/3rd year Apprentice
January 07 2019,
Automotive Technician or 2nd / 3rd year Apprentice
Jonker Nissan has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Automotive Service Technician or 2nd / 3rd year Apprentice to start as soon as possible and enjoy a long-term career with us.
Here at Jonker Nissan we pride ourselves in achieving and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Your duties will include the following:
* Participate in prescribed online and practical training programs
* Possess and maintain your full selection of personal hand tools
* Follow all work safe guidelines
* Valid BC driver's license and clean driving record
What we offer:
* State of the art work facility
* Amazing team atmosphere and working environment
* Long term family owned and operated company
* Full training for the right candidate
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer service oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced shop with minimum supervision.
You will enjoy the competitive wages immediately and a full benefits package is included after 3 months.
* life insurance
* annual work boot allowance
Please provide the following with your Cover Letter and include:
* Current resume
* Driving abstract
You may also drop off your application here at 19505 Langley Bypass, Surrey, V3S 6K1
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.