Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo
June 06 2018, Jonker Nissan
NIMBLE, QUICK & TOUGH
Navigate your every day with the small van that's big on taking care of business.
NV200® COMPACT CARGO VAN S
Starting at $24,498
- 2.0-litre DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 15-inch Steel wheels with 185/60R15 tires
- Black exterior trim
- Gray cloth interior with vinyl bolster wear patches
- Fold-down passenger's seat with seat-back tray table
- Mobile Office Style center console with storage
- 40/60 Split rear cargo doors
- 20 Interior integrated reinforced cargo-mounting points
- Six exterior roof rack-mounting points
- Pre-wiring for telematics upfitting
- 180° Maximum opening range for rear cargo doors
- Six standard airbags
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
NV200® COMPACT CARGO VAN SV
Starting at $25,798
- Power heated outside mirrors
- Chrome Grille
- Power door locks with auto-locking feature
- Remote keyless entry
- Rear Sonar System
- Additional 12-volt DC power outlet in center console
A 36.7ft turning diameter with responsive handling makes this van perfect for tight city streets and even tighter parking spaces.
The 2.0 litre DOHC 4-cylinder engine delivers the right amount of punch and less pain at the pump.
2.0 - 139 LB.-FT. OF TORQUE @ 4,800 RPM AND 131 HP @ 5,200 RPM.
30 / 9.4- MPG - L/100 KM, CITY/HWY 9.7/9.0
More often than not, the van is where you take care of business. That's why we engineered the cabin to behave like an office, giving you space, conveniences, and connectivity you need to get the job done.
En route, on break, or dialled into a meeting, see how the NissanConnectSM system with navigation and apps gets you from A to B in the smartest — and most entertaining — way possible
Every Genuine Nissan Accessory is custom-fit, custom-designed and durability-tested. Each one is backed by Nissan’s 5-year/160,000 kilometre (whichever occurs first) limited warranty (if installed by the dealer at the time of purchase)[*], and can be financed when installed by the dealer at time of purchase. See your Nissan dealer for more information on accessories.